$1,549.10 ( $154.91 Per Person)
Dave Sampson & Adam Baldwin
Join us on Saturday, August 6th for Dinner & A Show featuring Dave Sampson & Adam Baldwin in the Vineyard Marquee Tent at Lightfoot & Wolfville!
Please note that given the nature of this event, tickets are sold by the table ($154.91 per person including taxes, service fees and gratuity). Tickets include a multi-course, family-style dinner, a welcome can (250 mL) of Bubbly Rosé and entry to the concert. Tables for groups of 4, 6 or 10 guests are available as per the seat map.
Olives & Almonds
Marinated Castelvetrano olives & Marcona almonds
Two Lightfoot Farms x Ratinaud cured meats, fruit, pickles, honey, preserves, Ciro's asiago & stracciatella
Organic mixed greens, Honeycrisp apple, roasted pepitas, Ciro's asiago, L&W Rosé & Valley honey vinaigrette
Margherita - marinara, mozzarella, basil
Garlic Fingers - Garlic butter, mozzarella, Ciro's asiago, chive & donair sauce
Please note that this is a set menu style of event. Vegetarian options, dietary restrictions and allergies can be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-542-7774 to notify of any dietary restrictions.
This event is produced within Nova Scotia Public Health's COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, which are subject to change. For the safety of everyone in attendance, prior to arrival, you and each member of your group should complete a COVID-19 self assessment. By entering the venue, you are confirming that you are not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Food and beverage service will be provided at your table. The above family-style menu is included in the ticket price. Additional beverages, including non-alcoholic options, will be available for purchase. Please note that this is a set menu style of event. Vegetarian options, dietary restrictions and allergies can be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact us at email@example.com or 902-542-7774 to notify of any dietary restrictions.
- Please note that each table is pre-assigned an arrival time between 6-7 PM as per the drop down menu. The guests for each table must enter together. It is important that you arrive at your assigned time to keep gathering and contact at a minimum. The table purchaser is the point of contact for the group and as such is required to relay all information to each of their guests. The show starts at 7:30 PM sharp.
- You will not receive physical tickets but should receive an order confirmation email which confirms we have added your information to our guest list for the evening.
- This event is open to all ages and licensed for those over 19 years of age who present valid ID.
- Cancellation Policy: All ticket sales for this show are final. In the event that you are unable to attend the event, you may transfer the name of your table to another party.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-542-7774 with any questions.
Adam BaldwinSinger-songwriter Adam Baldwin has been a mainstay of the Atlantic Canada music scene for over a decade. Starting as a member of rock combo Gloryhound before joining Matt Mays & El Torpedo in 2009, Baldwin’s own music has continued to evolve since his award winning self-titled solo debut EP in 2013.
Dave Sampson writes heart on your sleeve folk/pop song’s, delivered with a captivating and authentic voice that could blow down a brick house. His knack for crafting simple ear-worms and his high-energy shows have been winning him fans from coast to coast. Collaborating with some of Canada’s top exports such as Classified, Alan Doyle, Donovan Woods & Neon Dreams as well as being chosen as one of five in Canada’s Walk of Fame emerging artist program, Dave has be working hard to solidify his position as one of Canada’s top emerging songwriters.
In 2019 Dave released his much anticipated EP "All Types Of Ways" produced by grammy award winning songwriter and producer Gordie Sampson. The project was recorded in Nashville at the Sound Emporium Studio and has already garnered multiple television placements in Canada and the US. In the same year Dave has also signed a publishing deal with Sonic Publishing (Kobalt) and has also signed with Paquin Artist Agency based out of Toronto.
In 2016 Dave's song "No Pressure" was sampled by Canadian Hip Hop icon Classified and released as his first single via Atlantic Records with Snopp Dogg. Since the release, the song went certified Gold in Canada.
"Heartfelt, energized and emotional, Dave Sampson has obvious natural talent as a Maritime singer-songwriter. Recommended for fans of Joel Plaskett, David Myles and Hawksley Workman. _"
- Grant Lawrence (CBC Music)
“Dave Sampson writes a great, heartfelt pop song and has a warm, inviting, laid-back style that will no doubt appeal to a wide cross-section of people. It’s not hard to imagine his music lighting up the radio and drawing crowds” – the Scope, St. John’s, NL