$1,548.95 ( $125 plus taxes and service fees Per Person)
Alan Doyle & Terra Spencer - August 1st
Dinner & A Show
Sunday, August 1st | The Marquee Tent at Lightfoot & Wolfville
Tickets sold in tables of ten ($125 per person - includes dinner & show, plus service fees & taxes).
Welcome Can of Bubbly Rosé (250 mL)
Alan's Petty Harbour Fish Stew
Jean's White Rolls
Fogo Island Baked Cod
Please note that this is a set menu style event. Vegetarian options, dietary restrictions and allergies can be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact us at email@example.com or 902-542-7774 to notify of any dietary restrictions.
This event is produced within Nova Scotia Public Health's COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, which are subject to change. For the safety of everyone in attendance, prior to arrival, you and each member of your group should complete a COVID-19 self assessment. By entering the venue, you are confirming that in the 14 days leading up to the show, you and persons in your household have not:- travelled outside the region approved by the Nova Scotia government- been exposed to COVID-19, and are not awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test- exhibited any COVID-19 symptomsPersonal information will be collected by Lightfoot & Wolfville for contact tracing purposes. For a list of COVID-19 symptoms, up-to-date information on COVID-19 exposure notices, and isolation requirements, including travel restrictions, please visit: https://novascotia.ca/c
oronavirus/. Testing is not required, but always encouraged. For a list of COVID-19 testing sites, including rapid test centres and Public Health Mobile Units, visit: https://www.nshealth. ca/coronavirustesting.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the venue entrance. Masks are required for entry and must be worn anytime you’re not seated at your table. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- There are no individual seats sold for this show. Tables for groups of 10 seats are available for purchase as per the seat map. All sales are final. You must remain seated at your assigned table except when going to and from the washrooms and exiting the venue. There is no re-entry.
- Food and beverage service will be provided at your table. The above family-style menu is included in the ticket price. Additional beverages, including non-alcoholic options, will be available for purchase. Please note that this is a set menu style event. Vegetarian options, dietary restrictions and allergies can be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-542-7774 to notify of any dietary restrictions.
- Please note that each table is pre-assigned an arrival time between 6-7 PM as per the drop down menu. The guests for each table must enter together. It is important that you arrive at your assigned time to keep gathering and contact at a minimum. The table purchaser is the point of contact for the group and as such is required to relay all information to each of their guests. The show starts at 7:30 PM sharp.
- You will not receive physical tickets but should receive an order confirmation email which confirms we have added your information to our guest list for the evening.
- This event is open to all ages and licensed for those over 19 years of age who present valid ID.
- When the show is over, we ask that you remain seated at your table until our security team indicates it’s your turn to leave.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 902-542-7774 with any questions.