$929.46 ( $154.91 Per Person)
Donovan Woods & Breagh Isabel
Join us on Saturday, July 30th for Dinner & A Show featuring Donovan Woods & Breagh Isabel in the Vineyard Marquee Tent at Lightfoot & Wolfville!
Please note that given the nature of this event, tickets are sold by the table ($154.91 per person including taxes, service fees and gratuity). Tickets include a multi-course, family-style dinner, a welcome can (250 mL) of Bubbly Rosé and entry to the concert. Tables for groups of 4, 6 or 10 guests are available as per the seat map.
Olives & Almonds
Marinated Castelvetrano olives & Marcona almonds
Two Lightfoot Farms x Ratinaud cured meats, fruit, pickles, honey, preserves, Ciro's asiago & stracciatella
Organic mixed greens, Honeycrisp apple, roasted pepitas, Ciro's asiago, L&W Rosé & Valley honey vinaigrette
Margherita - marinara, mozzarella, basil
Garlic Fingers - Garlic butter, mozzarella, Ciro's asiago, chive & donair sauce
Please note that this is a set menu style of event. Vegetarian options, dietary restrictions and allergies can be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-542-7774 to notify of any dietary restrictions.
This event is produced within Nova Scotia Public Health's COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, which are subject to change. For the safety of everyone in attendance, prior to arrival, you and each member of your group should complete a COVID-19 self assessment. By entering the venue, you are confirming that you are not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Food and beverage service will be provided at your table. The above family-style menu is included in the ticket price. Additional beverages, including non-alcoholic options, will be available for purchase. Please note that this is a set menu style of event. Vegetarian options, dietary restrictions and allergies can be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact us at email@example.com or 902-542-7774 to notify of any dietary restrictions.
- Please note that each table is pre-assigned an arrival time between 6-7 PM as per the drop down menu. The guests for each table must enter together. It is important that you arrive at your assigned time to keep gathering and contact at a minimum. The table purchaser is the point of contact for the group and as such is required to relay all information to each of their guests. The show starts at 7:30 PM sharp.
- You will not receive physical tickets but should receive an order confirmation email which confirms we have added your information to our guest list for the evening.
- This event is open to all ages and licensed for those over 19 years of age who present valid ID.
- Cancellation Policy: All ticket sales for this show are final. In the event that you are unable to attend the event, you may transfer the name of your table to another party.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-542-7774 with any questions.